Check out this report regarding large office space..!
When I’ve been approached by people curious about the Real Estate market in Folsom, El Dorado Hills and the rest of the Greater Sacramento Region and what they think the future is…. well, the answer has always been…”depends on the job market”.
If you don’t have good paying jobs, you’re not going to have a flourishing market of homes, apartments and other types of Real Estate. There’s a nice array of jobs along the “50 corridor” from El Dorado Hills, Folsom and Rancho Cordova… from Hi-tech start ups, Intel and the Rocket Ship factory over at Areojet. We need more private sector jobs to keep the momentum growing.
While I know the market in Single Family homes and Apartments has been good of late, there’s some mixed news about Office space. This does affect housing.
Take a look at this article I got from the Sacarmento Business Journal today.
Sacramento office market tight for big users
Let me know what you think.
In the Mean Time…?
Make it a Great Day..!
Ed Favinger, Broker CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE 916-203-1260 email@example.com
- Drought prompts some in Sacramento area to rethink lawns as landscaping norm (sacbee.com)
- This week’s fun (mamamomtourage.com)
- Dignity Health Laying off Hundreds in Region (fox40.com)
- Standard Pacific Homes Announces Grand Opening Of El Dorado Hills’ Newest Community (sys-con.com)
- El Dorado Hills “Alumni” Hits a Home Run – Way to go Feross! (donteattheshrimp.com)
- 25-story apartment towers proposed for downtown Sacramento would be the region’s tallest (hispanicbusiness.com)