Not So Good if you’re a Renter, Great if you’re an Investor
If you would take a minute and do a quick Google Search for key words, Sacramento Area Residential Rental Rates, you’ll get a nice long list of articles about the increases in Rental Rates in our Region.
What caused me to write this quick post is I’m adding one more article that you should read that makes my point about Supply and Demand.
Our team specializes in the sale and management of Duplexes, Four-Plexes, Small Apartment complexes along with Single Family rentals all over the Sacramento Region. Besides Sacramento and unincorporated areas of Sacramento County, such as Carmichael and Fair Oaks, we manage property in Folsom, Cameron Park, El Dorado Hills, Roseville, Lincoln, Rancho Cordova (the best kept secreat area in my opinion) and West Sacramento. Go to HavenRents.com and you’ll see what we currently have available for rent.
It doesn’t really matter where you go in this area, rents are up…”big time”. We’ve had as many as 5 or 6 applications to rent on some of our inventory.
CLICK HERE and check out this article which will reinforce my argument, which is…. “They haven’t built enough housing, especially the kinds of Duplexes, Four-Plexes and Small Apartment Complexes like they did in the past.”
If you’re an Investor looking for a rental property, please call me. I will say you can still find a decent deal out there, but, you will probably pay Top Dollar. However, guess what…? You will have the confidence you can raise the rent if you need to.
In the mean time…?
Make it a Great Day…
Ed Favinger Broker, CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE 916-203-1260 email@example.com
- 7 Ways To Prepare Your Property As A Rental: An Infographic (builddirect.com)
- Is This Tax Deductible? Tax Tips for Landlords and Vacation Rental Hosts (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Do You Think The Curb Appeal of This Duplex is a Plus or a Minus…? | Realty World – Your Property Source (theycallmemred.com)
- DC Rent Watch (dc.curbed.com)
- Seven in 10 American Renters Like Where They Live, Don’t Like What They Pay (usdailyreview.com)
- Rent in Sacramento Continues to Rise (fox40.com)