Check Out This Short Article…Shows How the Demand Has Changed
I thought I’d pass on this article from the Sacramento Business Journal that reports on a couple of projects. One in Mid-Town Sacramento and one up on Lake Tahoe.
Both of these projects were impacted by the real estate crash and recession and were turned over to new owners because of foreclosure.
We’re seeing more and more articles like this.
Here in Folsom, inventory is still down and homes selling fairly quickly.
If you are thinking of Buying a home or investment property or thinking of Selling…? Looks it’s a great time to do it.
In the mean time…?
Make it a Great Day…!
Ed Favinger, Broker, CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE email@example.com 916-203-1260
- 96 Percent of U.S. County Real Estate Markets Better Off Than at Height of Foreclosure Crisis Four Years Ago (sys-con.com)
- If You Think the Real Estate Market Is Good, You Have a Short Memory (thestreet.com)
- Sacramento home real estate still bounding, at a slower rate. (radkro.com)
- East Bay Real Estate Trends to Look Out for in 2014 (virtual-strategy.com)
- Kids Activities Lake Tahoe (free-toddlers-activity-and-discipline-guide.com)
- Fast Times In Tahoe (katherineandantonysoe.wordpress.com)