BANK OWNED FOUR-PLEXES… ARE THEY A GOOD DEAL….?
If you have known me a while, you know I am not a big fan of Four-plexes in this area.
The reasons are as follows:
- Most are flats – 2 units down and 2 units up
- Most have no covered parking
- No private patios or yards
- No Firepaces
- No Dishwashers
- No Washer/Dryer Hookups – although they might have a coin-op Laundry Room
- Located in a high density area of other rental units
However – Check this one out at 5720 Engle, Carmichael – These Four Plexes were built in the late 80’s. They have just about all the amenities of a single family home or a duplex, that are excluded in the list above. Those missing amenities are pretty typical of most of the Four-Plexes in the Sacramento Region.
Click here for a Palm Treo video of the exterior taken this past Saturday, July 25th. This property is located on the corner of Engle and Sareco Court. If you go to google maps you can get the “street view” of this property.
You will notice in the slide show above that this is a nice area that is not all apartments another “plus”…!